Though your graduation's done;
Your whole life's an education
That has only just begun.
For knowledge is the special key
To winning what you want in life
And being who you want to be.
You'll find the secrets to success
And travel on the golden road
To peace and happiness.
This poem is saying that even if your finished with school there are still many things to learn in your lifetime. The author is saying so what if you graduate you still have to go into the world and you most likely will learn something new everyday. Just because you graduated it doesn't mean you're done with learning.The first step into your life education is getting that diploma.
"Your diploma is the first big step", so going through a little over 12 years of education and you still haven't been through the toughest. During those 12 years alot goes on. There are challenges and difficulties. Many of them too."Your whole life's an education", even after those 12 or so years you still have a whole while until the end. This poem is saying that you're never to old to learn.
When I graduate this year I still have about 8 more years of education until I'm on my own. Of course I will still be learning and I am sure of that because of this poem. Most people think that after they get their high school diploma that's it for education if they don't want to go to college. This poem says to those people to not give up. It doesn't directly say that. But if you are one of those lazy people most likely the poem would be seen as encouragement.
No comments:
Post a Comment