Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Premonition Demolition

The book Red is For Remembrance by Laurie Faria Stolarz is one in a series of four books about a girl named Stacey Brown who gets premonitions of people dying. In one book she dreamt that her friend was going to get killed and she always peed her bed. Later on in the book she found her friend tied up in a porta potty. Another one was about a girl she had just meet being stabbed to death and when she woke she always had a nosebleed. In truth the girl was only trying to kill herself.
In this book Stacey is sharing dreams with this other girl. She is trying to help the girl because the girls father asked her to but the girl wont let Stacey help her. At first the girls dad didn't know what do. They visited doctors but they all just thought the girl was going crazy. The he heard about Stacey and asked for her help.
When I first started to read these books I had dreams to and I started to think they were premonitions of my future. I started to worry but forgot about it thinking maybe these kinds of thing happen only in movies and books. So far I think that's true because nothing that happened in my dreams has happened, yet.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment